With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Night, February 18, 2010

Good Late Night!  Just waiting for nails to dry a bit longer, then off to bed...but wanted to send a quick post cause only in my world and do get that I allow things that happen to me happen cause I say yes.  Way too often.  But one of my FAVORITE songs http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/need-you-now/id348838758 is Need You Now by Lady Antebellum.  Beautiful song! 


So the lyrics go in my case...Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor, Reachin for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore, And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind, For me it happens all the time, It's a quarter after one (actually 6:30pm), I'm a little drunk and I need you now, Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now, And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now. 

Shockingly I was not the drunk caller.  Let's go back to Tuesday and I kinda was.  But I was sent a text first,then proceeded with my offer - another story for another date.  Actually Tuesday night helped prompt meto start writing.  So standing in line tonight at Ulta I get a call from someone who had been out for a few beers.  Tried figuring out what they wanted from some questions and them asking me so what are you doing then?  Well interesting evening which I did not spend alone.  Actually been up doing things since 9pm and someone has been sleeping.  Don't get me wrong I could have fallen asleep too, but I really was getting hungry, had laundry to do and needed to get on the computer.  Oh and now I have pretty toes in Strawberry Margarita and fingernails in Man-Darin Hard To Find.  I won't say who is here withme, but if you have caught on to my word I bet you can guess.  More post to come in the future will help you put everything into perspective....maybe...

Nite all, 6am spin in the morning.  Augh!!!  Muah!  Poutty says night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment