With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, February 18, 2010 ♦ Shecky's Girls Night Out Event

So I wanted to talk about the event I went to last night.  Shecky's Girls Night Out.
http://girlsnightout.sheckys.com/
Shecky’s Girls Night Out is a five hour shopping event of up and coming designer names from across the country, with complimentary cocktails and mini makeovers all included in the admission price of $25. Mixing alcohol with shopping — a girl could get used to this.  Plus the goodie bag is way fun!  It not only has super cute samples it has regular sized lotions for body and face, razors, deoderants, makeup, makeup bags and much more.

So Jessica and I head to the Fashion Industry Gallery.  The event goes from 5-10pm and we arrived at 8pm.  Lots of girls coming in and out with their goodie bags!  Police officers standing at the door checking ID's, so we were protected!  There were a lot of jewelry vendors.  And nice selections too.  There was some of the usual cheesy jewelry, but we were pretty impressed.  Priced from $200 (that was just one vendor) down to $15.  So priced for everyone.  There was clothing, shoes, hair dryers, sunglasses, scarves, makeup.  They offered at 2 bars a Midori drink and X-Rated pink drink for you to enjoy.  The pink one was the most popular!  I LOVE jewelry so that made this event more fun since there were so many vendors.  I bought a ring and Jessica got me a necklace and earrings for my birthday.  See...




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After making the rounds we got our goodie and bag and off we went!  Oh but we had to stop...more jewelry vendors.  Jessica picks up this darling necklace that looks like a Stella & Dot necklace.  Pearls, gold chains and a big white flower broach.  So cute!  She asks how much is this?  $25...what?!?!?!   Both of our mouths dropped.  She says I'll take it.  But wait I want one too.  She doesn't have another one.  Luckily she takes down my information so hopefully I will hear from them.  When I hear of the next time this event will be in Dallas I will post the date! 
God I love shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment