With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Part 2 of February 17, 2010

Ok I know this blog is gonna be fun!  I'm still at work and it's been a long day.  But I'm getting great feedback from my friends. 

Perfect that we just had the Super Bowl!  Go Saints!  Cause the next part of my story is all about Super Bowl.  Super Bowl in 2004 was on February 1, 2004.  Hence the anniversary date of me and my ex.  That Sunday he invited me to his Super Bowl Party where I met my ex-best friend, an old best friend that I am friends with again and many others.  So that is up next...but my feet hurt, I'm tired and I need to go home to my kitty.  He hasn't been fed yet. 

See you all tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment