With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 • The Start of a New Week

Well back to work for me today!  Yeah wasn't excited at all.  Everyone I've mentioned that I so wish I didn't have to go back and that I could get used to not working have said the same.  People get so beat down with their jobs and that's not good.  I mean I get beat down, but I still love it and am so happy to be employed at a wonderful place with really great coworkers.  But its a job.  Tending to your yard is a job and no one usually likes to do that.  But that is life so we have to accept it.  But all in all today was a good day.  Came home and did a few things around the house, took Poutty out for some fresh air and I think I just caught a flea on his neck tonight.  That's what he gets for rolling around in the grass and dirt.  Better get some medicine.  Don't want those things in the house!

So today was Country-ex's birthday.  He turned 34.  I called him earlier today to wish him happy birthday.  He called me on mine so always good to acknowledge someones birthday.   I knew thought he was going out of town this past weekend to Shreveport for Golf, Gambling and Gumbo which he did.  He did that last year and I came along.  Said he wanted to make it a tradition.  So he had a good guys weekend.  I think birthdays are very special cause of course they celebrate your birth but its that one day that people make you feel special...and do special things for you.  Friends come out to celebrate, throw you parties and for a day or weekend (cause I love that) you are the person in the spotlight.  We all need that from time to time at lease one time in the friggin year. 

I do need to get going to bed.  I have spin in the moring.  But I will leave on this note.  As our breakup gets more and more distant it does make it easier.  Not a lot, but some.  But not in the way I used to think.  I've come to realize its sad that we broke up and our lives together are no more, and we were not going to make it.  But what I took for granted of so many times and I know he did too was just the simple time we spent and should have spent more of together.  I dont know if it's because I'm getting a bit older (shut up Nima), but I miss just having someone to hang with on a cold, snowy Saturday night, or a beautiful day to share a glass of wine and sit outside and talk after work.  I can and do those things with friends, but I'm talking about with that someone at home.  Cause those are things I always wanted but didn't happen with us.  Sure I am guilty of going out too much to compensate for the relationship not doing well and thought to be with friends that made me feel good was better, but it did hurt things.  I have really come to realize like my parents have always done...the simple time spent together is the best.  I really did know that.  But as I wanted more of that I wasn't getting it, so I turned to things that hurt us.  But in my future I know what I want and will make sure it happens.  And I want someone who likes to go out and get crazy from time to time, but that can just hang.  So that is my hope for the future. 

Night all and talk to ya tomorrow hopefully.  My friend Jessica is coming over for dinner and drinks.  At least I have her to hang with tomorrow and be that someone for the night!  LOL!!!  Hopefully no rain in the forecast, but afraid there is going to be.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment