With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 ☻ Time for Bed

I will make this quick cause I am super tired and have committed to myself to go to 6am Spin tomorrow!  And since I did reward myself today with getting a much needed mani and pedi by the time I was finished with that, went home to put on real flip flops and not the ones they give you at the salon, go to Petsmart, eat dinner, watch LOST and then tackle chores it's now midnight and I'm sleepy.

I am happy to report that my toilet and sink are fixed!!!!  Toilet issues that had been there for so long, but only got worse were from a plastic piece that broke off and was stopping up the drain pipe.  And kitchen sink was just stopped up.  Thank god from my home warranty cause for $60 both were fixed!  And my sweet Dad came over at 8:40am to wait for Rescue Rooter since I had to get to work.

Had an awesome and fun meeting with Cameron Fox who is owner of i-entertainment.
http://www.i-entertainment.net/
Wonderful company that can really add pizazz to your party or event.  Check out their site for ideas you might need in the future.  Thanks Cameron for my goodies! 

So all in all a good day.   A bit behind on a meeting I have to give at 6pm tomorrow before our NACE meeting at the Adolphus, but I will tackle the rest tomorrow even though I have a busy day.  Damn I wish I didn't have that noon tasting cause it will take forever.  Hopefully my 9:30am appointment will go fast cause I don't want to look bad.

And love to my bestest Janna for calling me back cause she said she would even after she took her dogs for a walk and her youngest Tess turned a corner heard a dog bark and flew her into the mud, hitting her jaw on the ground and scrapping her up and now has painful arms and shoulders.  Only happens to Janna or in the movies.  Calling me back almost in tears only to finish hearing my story about a guy.  Now that is a true friend.  But I already knew that!

Ok night time, hope you all have an awesome "hump day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment