With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday, October 16, 2010 - Long time no type

It has been forever since I wrote.  I just seem to forget sometimes even though there is always something going on or something to type.  I am going to keep this short because I am busy and kinda in the middle of something, but here is what is on my mind today.  Has been for the past weeks.  Been on mine and others.  I am pretty easy going, yes a bit anal, sometimes yes selfish, ok more than sometimes, but I am considerate and understand everyone is different.  Why do so many people have to get their panties in a wad!?!?!?!?!  I mean really, life is too short to bitch about small things.  Like say at work...work used by everyone and everyone respects it.  If you are not here a lot and something happens to get put in your room for a day or for a few minutes don't finally come in and say it happens all the time.  Your not here so you have no idea.  I've learned you can't say something in fear of one set of ears running and telling the person I made a comment about.  It's just childish.  So there is my little rant!  But I do want to say it is a great family that works here and cherish everyone!

I had a blast from the past email me about 2 weeks ago.  That would be the ex-best friend.  I did reply, kept it short and sweet.  She had not replied and I was fine with that.  Well she now replied which is ok...didn't leave the email like I felt that I needed to reply, but her last comment was that she thinks about me often and now just befriended me again on facebook.  That is not going to happen now and maybe never because then she will know everything that I do.  So this I gotta figure out.

Ok well I need to go touch up paint here in the salon and I will be heading to Casa Berry later this afternoon!  Yay can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment