With the lights on?

As a gender, are men funnier than women?

Is it ok for a woman to use her sexuality to get a table at a restaurant?

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Renee - San Miguel 2013

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good afternoon!

Not too much to report about but trying to stay better with the blogging.  Last night I went to our Team Beach Body Fitness Class and did P90X+!  Great workout, but the one last week I thought was harder.  Last week was all air Kickboxing, over and over, faster and faster.  I was pretty sore after that one.  Yesterday was some plyometrics, some kicks and punches, but nothing too intense.  Turbo Jam I think is more intense.  But the 3 count and 2 count pushups while sweat is running off every part of your body and into your eyes is tough!  Thank you Kelly, Jimmy and John for a great class!

After that I headed home and finished watching Dancing with the Stars finale.  We all knew Nicole and Derek would wine.  Did stuff around the house like finally organizing my cookbooks in the shelves.  I have my first picture to hang in the study too.  Since the shelves are black I am taking my friends John and Nima's black and white photos, having them made in black frames and will hang those on the wall.  But I am going to wait till I order more to place them properly.  I did not watch Glee yet, but hear it was a good one.

Actually going back to Monday I did not watch The Bachelorette because I was crying over Jack Bauer leaving us.  See I watched last seasons show with Jake...why you ask, well cause he is hot and also looked like a guy I dated last year and he is from Dallas.  Well even though I still think he's hot, he is now a tool for many reasons and because he picked Vienna.  Hope I never see them out and about in Dallas!  I might get sick!  But I did like Ali.  Anyways...there is a guy called Reality Show Steve who goes on 106.1 Kidd Kraddick Show and spoils the Bachelor shows if you want to listen.  He was right on last year with the outcomes and was on today giving all the scoop.  This season he only knows the last 2 guys to win Ali's heart but not who she actually picks.  Even though I listened I still want to watch to see it all play out.  Here is his website if you are interested...
http://realitysteve.com/

I am heading to Blue Mesa tonight for our NACE membership meeting and then dinner plans.  Maybe date dinner plans to be exact.  Well that's all for now, back to work!  Happy Hump Day All!

No comments:

Post a Comment